Kenji's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 2, 2009

coming soon @.@

haiz.. my turns to go national service is coming soon...sob (T.T) such a long time le~~~(3month+-) I will miss my family... my friend... my bed.... more and more and more... BUT is a good time to train myself so that i can be more independent and inprove myself.. haha... I am lucky with getting campsite at hutan rekreasi , melaka... SO!!!! plz~~ my friend~~~ cooooome viiiiiisit me!!! haha... Hope that i can have more good friend from the camp and they are willing to help each others... Hope again that i can put more effort to diet and lower my weight... That why i hope that i can do it with help by friend in this camp.. I wont over do it but at least i try my best..

So... that's all.... wish me good luck!!!!

No comments: