Kenji's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wohoo~~!!! i master all the rubik's cube i bought!!! T.T

yes!!!! I just bought my new 5x5x5 rubik's cube yesterday . I master it by today!! wohoo!!! happy~~~ (with nothing to say) lolz!!! too happy already~~

aiya~~ I view my rubik's cube family~~~


All my rubik's cube from 2x2x2 , 3x3x3 , 4x4x4 5x5x5 and mini cube~~ ^.^


This is the 1st cube my dad bought for me~ ^.^ He said he will buy for me if i can solve 3x3x3 rubik's cube and finally i made it after 2hours( i think)


This is the 2nd cube(mini cube) i bought at giant~~ I didnt buy it actually but i... dont know how to say that machine but I usually called it kong long dan~~ ^^



This is the 3rd and 4th cubes i bought at Tai Kuang after I really master and solve the 3x3x3 cube smoothly~~


This is the 5th cube I bought at Jonker Street~~ I bought this just to improve my speed to solve this 3x3x3 cube in short period of time.....


This is the 6th cube I bought it yesterday at Bukit Beruang's pasar malam.. hehe~~ ANd i master it already!!! wohoo~~~

5 comments:

Wei Jin said...

wakao eh~~~ so geng~~ teach me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ haha~~~~~

Kenny said...

no problem~~~ ^.^

Gracehui said...

Give you a big clap hand!!!!!!

Kenny said...

thanks~~ ^^

Carine said...

kenny geng ooh~~ O.O
me 3x3 still cannot solve yet... T.T