Kenji's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 20, 2009

Nothing to do~~ Stupid!!!!

Haiz.. I dont really can understand the people nowaday although im one of the teenager too... Sigh.. why can did such a stupid thing , waste time and money... I dont know how it happened but it really happened on me since long time ago... Many student and auntie from kl called me for having japanese & english tuituon...gosh!!! how can such things happened ?!And how can my number in the leaflet!!! I dont think the ppl who teach tuition make a mistake... Because they will correct the mistake if they see the number wrongly~~~ So I think there are some of the kl ppl are making fool around with me using my number... I hope they can stop doing such a stupid things instead of doing something useful...

No comments: